Safeguarding Statement for Money Advice Trust
We have a duty of care to safeguard, protect and promote the welfare of anyone that uses our service and our employees. Safeguarding means protecting the people who use our service from harm, abuse and damage.
We meet our statutory responsibilities and Charity Commission requirements for safeguarding. We also follow government guidance and best practice guidelines. All our staff and trustees are responsible for this.
- We make sure that all staff and trustees understand what safeguarding mean and the steps we need to take to protect the people who use our service from harm, abuse and damage.
- We have safeguarding policies and procedures in place.
- We have clear systems for referring or reporting safeguarding concerns when this is necessary.
- We keep a safeguarding log to record all safeguarding concerns where there is a risk of imminent harm.
- We have a Safeguarding Reporting Group which reviews entries on our safeguarding log as soon as possible. The group also meets regularly to make sure that our policies and processes are effective.
You can contact email@example.com confidentially if you want to raise any concerns.